Noosa & Region Agri-Hub Community Sessions
How might a Noosa & Region Agri-Hub support our region?
The Noosa and surrounding region have an opportunity to create a vibrant, productive and regenerative agriculture economy.
How do we best leverage this activity, connect and work together as a community to support agricultural enterprise and build food resilience in the region?
The Noosa Biosphere Reserve Foundation, in association with Country Noosa and Noosa & District Landcare, is convening a series of community sessions to establish the appetite for a Noosa & Regional Agri-Hub which aims to activate the outcomes of the Noosa Hinterland Rural Enterprise Plan 2019.
We’re interested in hearing from farmers, food producers, landowners, mentors, restaurateurs and interested community members to better understand how might a Noosa & Region Agri-Hub support our region?
Specifically, we’re interested in the following groups joining the conversation:
– Landholders who could offer their land for farming.
– Farmers interested in farming but don’t have land.
– Existing farmers, and those practicing regenerative farming methods.
– Those with supporting agricultural skills and expertise.
– Distributors, retailers, processors and consumer expertise.
– Agri-tourism industry expertise.
– Community members interested in making a positive contribution.
If you’re interested in learning more and contributing to the process, join us at one of the upcoming meetings.
DOWNLOAD THE Consultation Paper
Download and read about the project aims of the Noosa & Regional Agri-Hub.
COMMUNITY MEETING DATES
Sunday 27 March, 4-6pm – Cooroy Community Hall, Cooroy
Monday 28 March, 6-8pm – Black Ant Café, Kin Kin
Tuesday 29 March, 6-8pm – Sunshine Beach Surf Club, Noosa
Register your attendance
Register your attendance at one of the community meetings. REGISTER HERE
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 27 March
- 4pm - 6pm
- Cooroy Community Hall, Cooroy
Monday 28 March
- 6pm - 8pm
- Black Ant Café, Kin Kin
Tuesday 29 March
- 6pm - 8pm
- Sunshine Beach Surf Club, Noosa