Noosa Biosphere Gala
The Noosa Biosphere Gala returns on Tuesday 1 November for its annual celebration of people & nature in the Noosa Biosphere Reserve.
This year’s theme, Grow for Noosa supports the growth of a vibrant and sustainable food and agriculture economy in the Noosa region.
Join the Noosa Biosphere Reserve Foundation, local foodie panel, and special guests as we celebrate local produce and growing Noosa’s food future!
Enjoy a conscious alternative to Melbourne Cup Luncheon, including:
- Sumptuous 2-course menu plus amuse bouche featuring produce from the region, designed by View Restaurant Executive Chef Matt Golinski
- Drink on arrival, plus 3-hr drinks package
- Food and agribusiness industry panel discussion
- Noosa Biosphere Awards presentation
- Silent & Live Auction with great prizes to be won!
- Eco-fashion parade featuring Teddy McRitchie and Sunshine Coast TAFE fashion students.
This is set to be a fabulous afternoon of food, fashion, and celebration!