SUPPORT OUR WORK
The Noosa Biosphere Reserve is a living example of how people can live in harmony with nature while maintaining sustainable development, thriving local businesses, world-class education facilities and healthy, vibrant communities. We have Big Ideas and we need your support to make them happen. Your donation will help us continue our work to protect, preserve and enhance the Noosa Biosphere Reserve. You can make a regular or one-off donation by either Becoming a Friend of the Noosa Biosphere to support our work across projects or donate directly to a current campaign to help seed-fund a specific cause.
Become a Friend of the Noosa Biosphere
Where your donation goes
Our priority is the long-term sustainable management of the Noosa Biosphere Reserve. Since 2015, we’ve invested more than $1 million into local projects that help us achieve UNESCO’s Man and the Biosphere Programme goals across our four priority areas – Marine, Land, Wildlife and People & Economy.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible. The Noosa Biosphere Reserve Foundation Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and holds Deductible Gift Recipient status. ABN: 12 733 644 586
Other ways you can support us
We welcome your support in several ways, through:
- Regular donations – choose to “Become a Friend of Noosa Biosphere” or ‘Support a Campaign’
- Private philanthropy
- Support from established foundations
- Partnerships and corporate sponsorship
- Endowment or bequests
Your support will:
- Seed-fund new and innovative approaches to conservation and sustainable development.
- Protect iconic environmental assets and species of value to the Noosa Biosphere Reserve.
- Support industries with innovative opportunities to reduce threats to iconic species.
- Develop research that informs local policy and best practice management.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and strengthen links between research, industry and local authorities.